Swimming Pool Opening Services
Getting ready for the swimming season requires so much more than simply pulling the cover off of your pool and diving right in. From general swimming pool maintenance to vacuuming to cleaning out dirty pools, it can all seem a little overwhelming if you don’t know where to start. That’s when you call in the experts at Millennium Pools & Spas. Our pool opening service covers all of the bases, helping you open your swimming pool with little to no fuss. With over 35 years of experience, you can count on our specialists to take care of even the most difficult challenges, and we take a great deal of pride in the quality of our work. We will have your pool up and running in no time at all so you won’t have to miss a single minute of the swimming season.
Starting at just $325.00 with chemicals included, the pool opening service at Millennium Pools & Spas can’t be beaten!
- No Cover: $325.00
- Standard Mesh Cover: $375.00
- Open & Close Package: $710.00
- Remove, fold and store pool cover
- Water test
- Add chemicals (chemicals are included with no extra fee!)
- Remove Winterizing plugs
- Visually Inspect Pump, Filter, and Heater for Proper Operations
- Install equipment drain plugs and strainer baskets
- Prime and start the filter pump
- Check water circulation for adequate flow
- Clean and vacuum pool (30 minutes of cleaning)
- Install ladders, handrails, and diving board
Be sure to get on the schedule early so we can accommodate your date and time preference!
To get the most out of your pool opening service, there are several things you can do to help our technicians prior to arrival.
- Make sure that all electrical power and domestic water to the equipment area is turned on
- Remove all water and leaves from the pool cover
- Bring pool water up to an acceptable level
- Double-check that all equipment like drain plugs and strainer baskets are readily available at the pool location
Once the Millennium Pools & Spas technicians leave, please circulate water for 24 hours and then have it analyzed for proper water balance.
Professional Pool Technicians
A pool is a serious investment, so you need a serious pool service company that employs the best technicians in town to ensure optimal results. At Millennium Pools & Spas, our team of Leak and Technical Repair Specialists is happy to inspect your pool and look for any minor issues that may turn into major problems down the line. Our experts in pool cleaning and pool pump maintenance have opened pools throughout the Washington DC metropolitan area including McLean, Great Falls, Alexandria, Arlington, Stafford, Clifton, and Fairfax Station in Virginia and Montgomery and Prince Georges counties in Maryland. We have over three decades of experience in the pool industry and will help you get your pool up and running for fun in the sun.
Request an Estimate
Our estimates are free, professional and fair. Most estimates require a site visit. Response time will vary depending on the time of the year and the type of request.