Pool Coping in Frederick, MD & Springfield, VA
Millennium Pools & Spas offers a wide range of residential pool services and commercial pool services throughout Frederick, MD and Springfield, VA, including premier pool coping. Using high-quality materials like concrete pool coping and stone pool coping, our professional team can help separate your pool from the surrounding decking in a way that is both functional and decorative. We can accomplish this by creating a bond beam at the top of the structure. Pool coping gives you a chance to add a decorative accent to your pool’s appearance while also enhancing it functionally.
What Is Pool Coping?
Pool coping refers to the material used for capping or edging a swimming pool. This material is placed around a swimming pool shell wall. It acts as a protective cap, providing pools with a finished look and protection from the elements. Pool coping helps protect the overall structure of a pool and is designed to prevent water from getting behind the pool shell wall. Pool coping can help redirect water away from a pool and into a deck drain. This material will also provide any pool with a polished look and make it safer for swimmers.
The Benefits Of Pool Coping
Pool coping offers property owners with swimming pools a wide range of benefits. In addition to enhancing the overall satisfaction of your inground pool, pool coping will enhance a pool’s overall aesthetic appearance, utility, and durability. Below, we’ve gone into detail about the benefits of pool coping, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pool Protection – Pool coping can help maintain and protect your pool by enhancing its structural design safety. The pool coping material acts as a protective layer to help swimming pools keep their shape and support the straightness and rigidness of their walls.
- Cost Savings – Because pool coping helps prevent water from splashing over the deck, you can expect your pool to remain in optimal condition with regular maintenance. This means less expensive and fewer repairs in the future.
- Availability – Most pool coping materials are naturally available, so they never go out of stock. Additionally, their price will never be too high because their supply will likely always match their demand and never surpass it.
- Safety – Pool coping protects swimmers from accidents and injuries as they enter and exit the pool. This is accomplished by coping’s smooth and rounded edges, which help prevent swimmers from cutting their hands and feet while providing an edge for them to hold onto. The non-slipper surface that pool coping provides also helps prevent falls and accidents.
- Stylish Options – Not only does pool coping have numerous practical uses, but it is necessary when it comes to maintaining the structure of any pool. Pool coping can add a decorative flair and texture to any pool design. Pool coping comes in various colors, textures, and styles, including stone, concrete, brick, slate, travertine, limestone, and more.
The Pool Coping Options We Offer
At Millennium Pools & Spas, we offer our valued customers a wide range of pool coping options throughout Frederick, MD and Springfield, VA. Pool coping is available in several finishes to suit a wide variety of needs and personal tastes. Some premier pool coping options include square edge, rebated square edge, and single bullnose. To help you discover the best pool coping option for you, we will inquire about size limitations due to expansion joints or set down, if the pool coping will be laid on glue or a wet bed, and if you need a thinner or thicker tile.
Contact Us Today For Pool Coping
If you’re a property owner in Frederick, MD or Springfield, VA, who has a backyard swimming pool or is looking to have one built, reach out to the professional team at Millennium Pools & Spas for premier pool coping services. Whether you’re installing a new swimming pool or renovating an existing one, we can help you ensure your pool is the best it can be with stone or concrete pool coping. To learn more about our services, contact our team today.