Pool Repair, Cleaning, Equipment, & More
Millennium Pools & Spas offers commercial pool maintenance services, including pool repair, cleaning, construction, and more. We proudly service commercial swimming pools in Frederick, MD and Springfield, VA. Our team offers the highest quality pool service in the industry with well-trained staff, quality equipment, and a focus on communication. We stay up to date with all pool and spa rules and regulations. Our team would be happy to check your facility to ensure you meet all current standards. Our staff of pool technicians is among the best trained in our industry, and we maintain a comprehensive training program, including bi-weekly classes and national training. Millennium Pools & Spas works with most major manufacturers to assist our clients with warranty claims and equipment updates. We also work with commercial pool builders to assist with the turnover of new facilities to commercial clients. Learn more about our commercial pool services and contact us for an estimate.
Comprehensive Commercial Pool Services
The team at Millennium Pools & Spas specializes in commercial pool maintenance, repair, cleaning, construction, and more. Learn more about the commercial pool services we offer for our clients in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.:
- Pool Cleaning – Keeping your commercial pool clean is essential in any industry. Pool cleaning ensures that your water maintains the proper chemical balance. Our technicians will make sure that your pool water is clear. We regularly test pool pH levels and make adjustments as necessary. Some property owners or managers want to add chemicals on their own. While that is possible with proper training, some tasks are better left to our professionals who are experts at what they do.
- Equipment Maintenance – Our pool technicians provide maintenance services for your commercial pool equipment and accessories, including hoses, pumps, and more. Allow our team to test the concentration of salt and chlorine, clean the pool filters, and service any equipment that needs it.
- Pool Repairs & Installations – Millennium Pools & Spas’ technicians can repair your commercial swimming pool to keep it safe for users. We can inspect your pool regularly to ensure your pool and equipment are always working correctly. We will also recommend upgrades when necessary to improve your operations. Swimming pools can clog and leak, but our leak detection experts can find them and repair them.
- Chemical Deliveries – We can deliver chemicals and pool equipment to your business. Our team can save you time by utilizing our certified drivers to deliver the chemicals to your mechanical room.
- And More – We also specialize in pool deck repair and upgrades, tile repair, pool resurfacing, pool and spa heater repair, fountain pump repair, filter cleaning and repair, chemical feeder maintenance, new commercial construction, pool opening and closing, cleaning and storage of pool covers, draining and cleaning pools, cleaning pool decks, and so much more.
The Benefits of Commercial Pool Services
You may be wondering if your commercial pool really needs professional service. Swimming pool maintenance and repair can help you save on energy while providing better water quality. We can help you take advantage of some of the significant technological advances in the industry to both save on energy and provide better water quality. Some of the new technology items that we can assist with include UV disinfectant, solar heat, chemical controllers, and variable speed control for pumps.
Offering 24-Hour Pool Technician Support
Our pool crews are available 24 hours a day, and we have technicians available throughout the region on call to quickly provide any service you may require. Many of our clients use our mechanical expertise for pool service while maintaining a pool management company for their lifeguard services. We also offer opening and closing contracts for communities that use pool management companies for those services. Our team provides complete maintenance contractors for commercial facilities that do not use lifeguards or hire in-house lifeguards. We can provide opening, closing, chemicals, repairs, and weekly visits as requested.
Our Clients & the Industries We Serve
Our commercial pool services are available for all types of businesses throughout Virginia, Maryland, and the Washington, D.C. area. We provide commercial pool, spa, and fountain services for community pools, water parks, camps, amusement parks, hotels, condominiums, colleges and universities, and more. Some examples of commercial clients that we have provided service for include:
- The National Park Service
- The Management Group
- Prince William County Parks
- Lansdowne Resort
- Washington, D.C. Parks
- Bowling AFB
- The Gaylord Hotel
- Perini Tompkins
- Paddock Pools
Our Commitment to You
Millennium Pool & Spas is committed to improving the quality of pool service and operations throughout the region. We are always available for reference. Call or email with questions, and we will do our best to find a solution to your problem. Our commercial pool company maintains a $5 million umbrella insurance coverage policy. We are licensed in all jurisdictions that we perform services in and have all federal, state, and local registrations to perform work. We offer free, professional, and fair estimates. Contact us today to get started.
Request an Estimate
Our estimates are free, professional and fair. Most estimates require a site visit. Response time will vary depending on the time of the year and the type of request.