Now Hiring Pool Technicians
Millennium Pool Service is a growing local company seeking a technician in:
- Frederick/Northern Montgomery County,
- Washington, DC/ Northern Virginia
We specialize in opening, maintenance, repairs, and winterizations of both residential and commercial swimming pools.
- A technician is responsible for general maintenance, cleanliness, and safety of swimming pools.
- Experience with servicing swimming pools and equipment is required for this position.
- Specific duties will include balancing pool chemistry, vacuuming, brushing, routine cleaning and service of pool equipment, including some minor repairs if necessary.
- On-the-job training will be provided before being sent out independently in a company vehicle.
- A valid Maryland, Virginia, or DC Driver’s License with a good driving record and a clean background check
- Transportation to and from work
- Maintain a professional appearance, be helpful and courteous to customers and other employees
- Possess prior swimming pool experience
- Show the ability and willingness to learn, perform clean work, and act in a professional and organized manner
- Be in overall good health and able to carry up to 80 lbs. Walking, bending, and lifting are required.
- Ability to work overtime weekdays and half-day Saturdays seasonally.
- Desire to grow within a quickly expanding company
- Most importantly, possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic (we cannot teach this!)
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full time, hourly position for the pool season (ending in November).
- As a quickly expanding company, we are willing and happy to provide the necessary training and resources to those who demonstrate the willingness and ability to step into a year-round position.
- Compensation is competitive and will vary based on previous experience and actual performance.
- Overtime may be available during the peak season.
- Healthcare benefits are available.
To inquire about the open position, please submit the form below.